Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 3 with our Lily

LONG day today!  I can't even begin to tell you and it's after 11pm tonight with our day beginning at 4:30 this morning.  We actually have a "day off" tomorrow so I will make a point to give you all the details because let me tell you...it was crrrrrazzzzy!  And interesting to say the least!  Let's just say the day began with drama and had a whole lot more drama throughout !  And I'm not just talking' about Lily! hehe.  There was 4 taxi rides, 2 bullet trains and 2 Chinese fights.  Yeah... I'm too tired to explain tonight but for sure tomorrow.
I will end tonights with cute pictures but first I have to tell you that we finally got to Skype LIVE this morning with our awesome boys!  Since arriving in Zenzhou...it's been hard to hookup but it all worked this morning and we got to show them Lily Live!  They were so excited!  We miss them so much but we are soooooo thankful for our amazing family taking care of them!  Thank you Gamma, Gampa, Mima and Emily!  Love you all!
And thank you all for your sweet, touching comments.  I finally got to read those tonight!  Love you all and so grateful for your support!!
Heard you all got snow AGAIN!  Thank you Cindy and Tony for digging my family out ...and clearing driveway!!

Here's a few pics of our "Lily-cakes" ;0
She knows how to use chopsticks!!  And can try and eat with 6 at a time!

My sweet pea!

AND...the "Drama Queen" award today goes tooooooooo:

Yes, our little Lily Lady Bug was playing us like a fiddle again today :)  Stinker!
Off to bed to conquer another day.  Gotta give thanks to God on getting us through today! 
Love you all!  Tomorrow we are down to 9 days and counting before home!  It's been 7 days here and I do miss home!  Can't wait to introduce Lily to HOME!  xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Maybe Lily can show me how to use chopsticks. I'm not that great at it. I was just talking to Diane and I said I have to laugh a little because now you too have a drama queen in the family. Girls sure are different than boys. I can't wait to meet the "queen!" Just talked to your mom and all is well. Boys playing nicely and quietly. She insisted on driving Jake to his practice tonight so she could take Noah to the Dollar Store. The roads are clear and it stays light longer now so she'll be good. We're all anxiously awaiting your arrival back home. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for update Amers! And thanks for checking in with Mom! Everyone has been so awesome!!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about the drama and 2 Chinese fights!? Sounds like quite a day! Hope you get some good sleep. Love the pictures of your Drama Queen. Can't wait to meet her! The driveway clearing was done by Tom Huizinga. What great neighbors we have, he did my driveway too. Enjoy your time in China. Your family is doing an amazing job holding down the fort here. Love you guys and miss you! Will continue to pray. :) The girls from Bible study say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! Sorry about that! my mom was confused and thought Tony cleared it. WE DO have the BEST neighbors!!! WE BOTH NEED TO THANK TOM!! Thanks for All the prayers and tell the Bible study ladies Ni Hao from us :)) Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures!!! Just so excited to meet her! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete